Note: Price per adult drops when the more adults you are. Kids prices remain the same, no matter how many. Infants are free. (Child rate is based on age or height as set out by the park). 13 people max per vehicle regardless of ages. 14 people (including infants) or more, will require 2 or more vans and the rates will change. Feel free to email us with any questions.
These are the Add-ons available for this tour. You will be able to add them to your order in your Shopping Cart.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Our starting point is located opposite the JW Marriot hotel at the K.M. 14.6 of the Hotel Zone. The duration of the tour is 2 hours and 15 minutes approximately. The journey starts at our Jungle Tour Adventure marina from where the boats will leave to discover the mangrove canals of the Nichupte lagoon and snorkel at the beautiful Punta Nizuc (between 30 to 40 minutes approximately) which has the underwater museum MUSA **. (Attached the promotional video and photographs)
We have plenty of experience offering our services to large groups and guarantee their satisfaction in an organized manner. Our fleet consists of 54 boats in double occupancy that can provide a service of up to 90 people per departure. The entire fleet is in perfect condition and maintenance is provided to the engines and equipment continuously, so it is very unlikely that any of our customers experience a technical failure in their boat.
We have 4 schedules for the convenience of your customers 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 3pm. The duration of the activity is 2 hours and people are scheduled 30 minutes before to check in and receive the snorkel equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) which will provide the necessary instructions to carry out the activity
- Snorkel equipment
- Snorkel tube new which your clients can stay as a souvenir
- 1 Bottled water per person
- Drive a shared-speedboat 2 people per boat (one person drives first and the other back)
- Snorkel in the sub-aquatic museum (subject to availability) **
- Medical insurance in case of emergency
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Photography and video of drone
The public price that is of $ 69 USD kids $45 per person plus $ 12 USD dock fee.
- The minimum age required to drive the boat is 18 years.
- The minimum age required to board is 3 years.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Prohibited for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions and recent surgeries.
- Not recommended for participants with neck / back problems asthma, anxiety or claustrophobia
- The use of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited before and during the entire activity
- I remain at your disposal for any doubt or clarification and I am waiting for your response!
** Subject to weather conditions and swimming ability.