Cancun & Tips
Cancun International Airport–Travel Tips
Baggage And Clothing:
A friendly suggestion is to mark your bags so you can easily identify your baggage, and easily recognize the
bands of delivery from the airport. This way, you won’t waste time and get to go directly to
your hotel to enjoy a nice drink and the astonishing view of the Caribbean.
A multitude of conditions depend on the months of visitation, but the climate is generally
hot and humid. Due to the heat and humidity, we suggest you include a change of
fashion-casual clothing to enjoy an enticing meal, and comfortable shoes for
walking in the forest and for tours or visits to the city. A light
sweater at night would also be welcome due to the constant breeze in the
streets or the air conditioning in a number of locations.
Other clothing items or repellents such as hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent, may be helpful.
It is crucial to check the expiration dates of passports and
visas of the people traveling, to avoid any incidents on your
trip. We suggest storing your documents in a special way and under full
attention. Since your documents are very important and should be well
cared for, they can be handed in and then handed back to you if requested.
Due to the number of foreign visitors there are in Cancun and the
Riviera Maya, most of its institutions receive American dollars; no
need to change all your money into pesos! If desired, you can convert your money for tips, taxis, bottled water, etc.
Most establishments accept debit and credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and
American Express. But this does not mean that all establishments accept this form of payment. If you want to
pay with any type of card, ask before your service begins.
Cancun and Riviera Maya are characterized as places that are visited by and
currently lived in by foreigners of different nationalities. Many foreigners have their own native foods and beverages, so there is a variety items from their country and ours. This means that you can find all kinds of foods of all tastes and budgets.
Some appetizing dishes we recommend are lime
soup, Pibil chicken or papadzules, ceviche of
fresh fish from shore to the sea, and much more. And yes, beware of
Moctezuma’s revenge! Tequila and spice are something to taste and
experience, but should not be exceeded.
Enjoy our delicious Mexican flavors! Cheers!
Suggested Places To Visit:
Whether you are staying in Cancun or Riviera Maya, it is located in the Mexican paradise full of magic and culture!
- Experience the live Xcaret show, Mexico en la piel! It would be an event to remember forever!
- Chichen Itza is considered enchanting due to it’s unknown culture and tradition; find out why it won a spot in the World’s Wonders!
- Tulum and its magnificent Xel-ha park is the continent’s largest aquarium! Go ahead and take a look, nothing will bite… maybe. Don’t worry, we’re kidding about the whole biting situation, so go ahead and take a look!
- The ruins of ancient Coba are accompanied by kayaking and a wonderful hike through the jungle. Be sure to check it out!
- When the nighttime strikes, the party lives! Cocobongo is a venue where you can dance without stop, and enjoy a show full of music and color!
- When you want to enjoy an unforgettable meal, Lorenzillo’s is the ideal place at the lagoon; overlooking beaches with fine wine and fresh lobster. Simply delightful!
- And if you like the sensation of adrenaline coursing through your veins, then you cannot miss the adventure of skydiving in Play del Carmen, with just the beautiful view of the Mexican Caribbean below you!
- And we all know that some of you out there love to shop, so go ahead and head over to the shopping mall La Isla, where you can find renowned brands and stores to brighten up your shopping experience.
Thanks to technology, we can organize and employ your holiday to avoid any
disappointment. We suggest you make your hotel reservations,
transportation, tours beforehand, to ensure that your stay goes smoothly.
Make your trip an unforgettable experience full of fond memories.
We offer the following services:
http://www.american-transfersbet.tours (All tours in Cancun and Riviera
T2 Domestic / International Terminal
T3 International Terminal
FBO Terminal (Private)
TO AND FROM
Cancun Airport Transfers
Cancun Airport Transfer by www.american-transfersbest.tours
MZ66 MZ1 LT1 #39 C ASUNCION MUNDO HABITAT SOLIDARIDAD 77710 PLAYA DEL
(CUN) Cancun International Airport